Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Simple Homemade Pumpkin Yogurt

The can of pumpkin that I used to make pumpkin nut butter, well I didn't use it all up so I had to find another recipe to use it up. That is when I found this super simple recipe for pumpkin yogurt, from preventionrd.com. It only takes about 2 minutes to make for about 5 servings to enjoy, that's a win in my book. My daughter loves this recipe and so do I. I am a little partial to pumpkin though. Give it a try.

Ingredients

- 2 cups of non-fat plain Greek yogurt (I didn't have Greek yogurt, but I did have plain yogurt, which worked just as well)
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (your homemade one from the previous blog post)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar


1) Add all the ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and thoroughly mix together.


2) Refrigerate until you are ready to serve/eat it.


That is it, very simple to spice up that plain yogurt sitting in the refrigerator. 

Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment