Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Eggless Edible Cookie Dough

I love the taste of cookie dough, to be honest who doesn't, but I always have that thought in the back of my mind about the raw eggs that are in cookie dough; how unsafe is it really to eat it.  Well, now I do not need to have that worry or question any more, I found an awesome eggless cookie dough recipe on thecookiepuzzle.com. It is very quick and easy to make and it gives you the same great flavor of cookie dough that you might be tempted to eat. I have actually made this recipe twice in the past week because it is THAT GOOD!! This is definitely one that I recommend.

Ingredients

- 1/2 cup of soften butter (Not melted! I used salted)
- 3/4 cups of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 1/4 cups of flour
- 2 to 4 tbsp of milk (I used 2%)
- 1 cup of mix ins (I used chocolate chips. Note: 1 10 oz bag is 1 3/4 cups of chocolate chips)


1) Cream together the brown sugar and the softened butter.


2) Add the vanilla and 2 tbsp of milk and mix (I used a hand mixer). 


3) Mix in the salt and flour. Depending on how thick or thin you want your dough add more milk to thin it out; I used 3 tbsp all together.


4) Gently stir in the chocolate chips or whatever mix in you chose and enjoy. Remember to refrigerate the leftovers.


Warning: this recipe is very addictive because it is so good. I do want to tell you that this cookie dough is amazing added to some vanilla ice cream. I hope you enjoy this recipe and let me know what mix ins you decided to use.

Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment