Tuesday, March 25, 2014

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer

I love a good morning cup of hot or iced coffee, as I am sure a bunch of you do as well; so, give this recipe for homemade french vanilla coffee creamer a try.  It could not be any more simple to make and it gives my coffee the perfect flavor. Another thing that I like about this creamer is that it has it's own sweetness factor that I can cut back on the sugar, always a plus.  Give it a try.

Ingredients

- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups of milk (I use skim milk, cuts back even more on fat and calories)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract


1) Add the sweetened condensed milk to a mason jar, then the milk and vanilla extract.


2) Once all the ingredients are added to the mason jar place the lid on (tightly) and shake vigorously. Be sure the lid is on tight, it can make a mess if not. If you are more comfortable you can just use a spoon to mix every thing up.


3) Pour into your coffee and drink up.

Simple as that.  I love how cute it looks in the the mason jar too. (I just love mason jars in general). Give this one a try and let me know what you think.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment