Friday, January 31, 2014

Roasted Red Skin Potatoes

I love potatoes, almost any way that you make them.  One of my favorite actually, I can remember back to when I was little and my mom would always make roasted seasoned potatoes; I love to make them now for my family with steak or chicken dishes.  Give them a try some time and feel free to adjust the seasonings or use others that you prefer more.

Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit

Ingredients

- 7 to 8 medium red skinned potatoes
- 1 tbsp of seasoned salt
- 1 tsp of rosemary
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of ground pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil


1) Wash and blot dry the potatoes.  Cut into cubes and place in a medium mixing bowl.


2) Add the olive oil and all the seasoning to the mixing bowl; toss to coat.


3) Pour the seasoned potatoes onto a large baking sheet, trying to make sure that they are in a single layer.  Place in your preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, making sure to flip at least once while cooking.


4) Once the potatoes are finished remove them from the oven, allow to cool slightly and plate and serve.


There you have it.  I really enjoy these potatoes and do change up the seasonings that I put on them once in awhile.  I love that you can experiment with different seasonings and find out what you like best, and the potatoes turn out so tasty every time.  Give them a try some time.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment